Yoga for Seniors Over 60

booksz

U P L O A D E R
a7a6b8bbcc7b11575bbbb7f875d168df.jpg

Yoga for Seniors Over 60: Step-by-step Guide On How To Make The Most Of Yoga As A Senior Citizen To Deal With Everyday Challenges by Gladys Jones
English | 2022 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0BQ7HF3WJ | 121 pages | EPUB | 3.10 Mb
Are you a senior who has heard or read about all the benefits of yoga and wish to incorporate it into your life but are afraid to give it a try because all the people you've seen practicing yoga seem young and agile - far different from how you feel in your body and wonder if at all you too can practice yoga in your senior years?

And are you looking for a blueprint that will take the guesswork away from the whole process of getting started in yoga as a senior so you don't feel scared of breaking a limb while at it?
If you've answered YES,
This step-by-step guide will show you how to make the most out of yoga as a senior citizen, giving you the power to deal with everyday challenges by unlocking the wide range of yoga benefits!
You don't need to look like the yoga models you've seen on YouTube or magazines to get the benefits of yoga! In fact, ordinary people in their senior years all over the world are practicing yoga effortlessly and deriving all manner of benefits including getting relief from chronic pain in the muscles and joints, improved sleep, decreased blood pressure, reduced stress, improved stability, flexibility, and balance just to mention a few.
And the best part is that they are not engaging in Olympic level gymnast yoga poses - they engage in gentle yoga poses that target different body parts and muscle groups with high precision!
The fact that you are here is evidence that you are curious about practicing yoga as a senior and have all manner of questions going through your mind...
Are there poses and stretches ideal for seniors?
My body hurts when I do anything - is this yoga safe for me really?
How do I know I am not pushing myself too hard?
Is it too late to start?
Can I practice yoga if I have pre-existing health conditions?
How often should I do yoga?
What do I need to get started?
After how long will I start experiencing the benefits?
How do I reduce chances of injury?
If these are some of the questions running through your mind, you will love this book because it will address them all using simple and straightforward language to help you adopt yoga as a senior with confidence!
More precisely, you will learn:Why yoga may be the best workout regimen for you as a seniorHow to get started in yoga as a senior - the basics you need to be aware ofThe best yoga warm-up poses for youDifferent seated yoga poses to tryHow to do chair yoga poses suitable for seniorsKneeling yoga poses that are perfectly suited for seniors over 60Some lying-down yoga poses you can perform on the floor, couch or bedAnd much more!
Even though you might feel like your working out days are behind you, physical and mental health are crucial for everyone, regardless of age, and that's why this book will make sure that you enjoy your yoga sessions while making the most out of every pose!

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten