Quality: Blu-Ray
Format: M2TS, 26.2Mbps
Time: 01:38:52
Size: 22 Gb
Video: MPEG2, 1920x1080, 16:9, 23.976fps
Audio: DTS-ES, 1509kbps, 48kHz, 6.1 channels
Language: English,French,Spanish

Tracklist:
This film documents the 1987 North American tour of the great rock band U2. Fresh with their success of their best selling album "The Joshua Tree", the band plays monster gigs. Along the way, the band takes the opportunity to indulge in some special musical activities like playing with B.B. King and performing "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking" with a famous church choir. All the while, concert footage of the band's biggest hits on tour are featured while Bono speaks his mind on the problems of his homeland.

01. Helter Skelter
02. Van Diemen's Land
03. Desire
04. Exit
05. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06. Freedom For My People/Silver and Gold
07. Angel of Harlem
08. All Along the Watchtower
09. In God's Country
10. When Love Comes To Town
11. Heartland
12. Bad
13. Where the Streets Have No Name
14. MLK
15. With or Without You
16. Star Spangled Banner/Bullet the Blue Sky
17. Running To Stand Still
18. Sunday Bloody Sunday
19. Pride (In the Name of Love)
20. All I Want Is You

via filejoker.net, rapidgator.net, hitfile.net
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten