dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
085bd80240d04a53da899b157320407d.jpg

Free Download StorySelling
Published 10/2023
Created by Zeb Lowe
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 5 Lectures ( 1h 59m ) | Size:

Improve your relationships. Increase sales. Grow your business.
What you'll learn
Identify and execute the essential elements of an effective story.
Deliver compelling stories that build relationships and your business.
Communicate your "truth" to any audience you choose.
Create continuity and value to all your conversations.
Requirements
No experience needed.
Description
Do you want to hear a good story? Yes! Of course you do. We never pass up the opportunity to hear a good story. Now, why is that? In this course you will learn what stories mean to us, why stories are important for your relationships and your business, and finally how to craft the right story for your audience.My name is Zeb Lowe of Turnkey Learning and Development. In this series, I am going to guide you in honing your ability to communicate and to sell with stories. This is often referred to a "Story Selling", but really..it's just story telling with a twist.This series consists of five parts. First I want to illustrate the power of a simple story and its far reaching impact and implications. Next we will examine the purpose of story and how it translates to selling yourself or your product. After that, the basic structure of a good story. Then, tools that help build upon that structure. And finally, the delivery of a good story. Please join me in this highly condensed and thorough series that will give you the essential tools you need to get started, but this is just the beginning. With the tools and techniques in this course you will be more than prepared to begin your journey as a story teller.
Who this course is for
Anyone in sales, marketing, content creation, advertising, or copy writing.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten