Spiritual Awakening Spiritual Foundation Course

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
9c30539e9549aa88e0b2e385f7610775.jpg

Free Download Spiritual Awakening Spiritual Foundation Course
Published 2/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.08 GB | Duration: 2h 3m
Step onto the Spiritual Journey, Connect with your Soul, Understand the Law of Attraction, and Soul Lessons

What you'll learn
Understand the spiritual path
How to connect with the soul and lead a soul-directed life
Learn how to distinguish the difference between the voice of the soul and the voice of the mind
Learn about the Higher Self
Learn about the chakras and how to work with them for spiritual growth
Learn about the aura and how to cleanse it
Understand how to direct your spiritual journey
Learn about the Law of Attraction
Requirements
No pre-requisites needed. This is a beginners course.
Description
Testimonial:It was a great session (class). It felt as though it was speaking to soul wisdom. I felt clarity. I love the exercises we did which I'm going to continue to do from now on. When we were doing the exercise of watching our thoughts , I discovered some of my negative beliefs and wrote them down so I can clear them.It was beautiful and insightful. Thank you.- SabnamWe are going to be talking about the spiritual path and spiritual foundations. This class is:For those that are just starting on their spiritual journey or those that started a while ago, Those going through a spiritual awakeningThose that want to be guided on their journey, Those that wish to experience more ease, grace and flowThose that want to understand the foundational aspects to living a spiritual life.We will launch into what is the spiritual path, the soul, higher self, the choice of coming into this life, the purpose of it, about energy, the law of attraction, the chakras and aura, and how to keep them cleansed and energised, and about free will. I delve into all the topics that you need to know to feel confident with your path.I will also be guiding you through a meditation that will help you to clear and charge your chakras and aura. In this course, I am to provide a roadmap to the spiritual world. It will help you to understand your own path more. Whether you are going through a spiritual awakening or just opening up to the spiritual path, or been on it for any years, there will be understandings and awarenesses that will serve you on your journey.This course is grounded, down-to-earth, and practical, and will leave you with tools, exercises and mediations that you can use as you navigate your spiritual journey. I'm excited to guide you on your spiritual path. To help you understand more about the spiritual world and how to work with it. To help you to understand the spiritual domain, and help you to become a co-creator in your life, to bring more ease and grace and flow into your worldThe spiritual foundations course is for anyone that is just starting on their spiritual path or already on their journey. We discuss so many subjects that will help you to understand the path and walk it with more ease, grace and understanding.All of these things that I have learnt over the 24 years since my spiritual awakening and the last 15 or so years being a professional psychic and spiritual teacher. These are all the things that can help us to direct our path and lead a spiritual life, a spirit infused experience. A life of deeper meaning, fulfillment and joy.If you are interested in having someone to guide you on your journey, then please check out the course description or watch the sample videos below and I look forward to seeing you in the course for our first lesson.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 About Daniella
Lecture 3 A Few Things You Need to Know Before You Begin
Lecture 4 The Spiritual Path
Section 2: The Soul
Lecture 5 The Soul
Lecture 6 Deepening Your Relationship with Your Soul
Lecture 7 Are the Heart and Soul the Same Thing?
Lecture 8 The Difference Between the Soul and the Higher Self
Lecture 9 Soul Lessons and Life Lessons
Lecture 10 Learn How to Watch Your Thoughts
Section 3: The Chakras and Aura
Lecture 11 Learn About the Chakras
Lecture 12 Explore Your Chakras
Lecture 13 The Aura
Lecture 14 Learn How to Cleanse Your Aura
Section 4: The Law of Attraction
Lecture 15 The Law of Attraction
Lecture 16 Recap of the Course
This course is for those that are just starting on their spiritual path, those experiencing a spiritual awakening, or for those who would like to become more spiritual. This is for the beginner, however will help all those who are on the spiritual quest. It is infused with soul energy. It will help you to align with your soul.

Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten