Sales Is A Science, Not An Art!

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
529c6172434038098b36a4e84981415f.jpg

Free Download Sales Is A Science, Not An Art!
Published 11/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 978.18 MB | Duration: 0h 33m
Sales for the Non-Sales Person

What you'll learn
Learn how to guarantee sales
Learn how to automate sales
Learn that you don't have to be a "people person" to do sales
Learn how to be become the best version of you so that sales becomes easy
Requirements
A willingness to learn and to believe in yourself
Description
Everyone believes that Sales is an art. That you need to be a master convincer or Don Juan or Donald Trump or Alec Baldwin from Glengarry Glen Ross to do well in Sales. Well, that simply isn't the case. In this course you will learn the necessary tools, not gimmicks, to implement a process that will guarantee sales. It's that simple. It's a step-by-step process that you can set up and automate. Anyone can do it. You don't need to be a "people person", you don't need to have a silver tongue. You just need a willingness to learn and a template to follow. I will provide you that template.I didn't start in sales. I didn't have a mentor or take a course. I learned through real trial and error. I learned that sales is a habit, not a trick. It's more math than magic. More science than art. You set up one process. Then you set up another. One foot in front of the other until you are generating more leads than you can handle. Then you set up a process for that, and so on and so forth. How do you build a castle? One brick at at time.
Overview
Section 1: The Course
Lecture 1 The Science of Sales
Lecture 2 The Art of Sales
Lecture 3 Conclusion
Lecture 4 General Email Strategy
Lecture 5 Specific Email Strategy
Lecture 6 Top Outreach Targets
Lecture 7 Call Strategy
Lecture 8 Partnership Materials
Lecture 9 Partnerships
Section 2: Who is Nick Genta?
Lecture 10 Who is Nick Genta?
Sales
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten