ROS2 for Beginners Level 3 - Advanced Concepts

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
ba62eef35c9b2bae4b394aad28c84197.jpg

Free Download ROS2 for Beginners Level 3 - Advanced Concepts
Published 10/2023
Created by Edouard Renard
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 66 Lectures ( 11h 39m ) | Size: 6.35 GB

Get Your ROS 2 Skills to the Next Level - ROS2 Actions, Lifecycle Nodes, Executors, Components, and More.
What you'll learn
Master ROS 2 intermediate and advanced concepts
ROS2 Actions, Lifecycle Nodes, Executors, Components
Take your ROS2 skills to the next level
Generate and build an Action Definition
Write a complete Action server and client
Choose and implement an Action goal policy
Use Lifecycle nodes to create an initialization sequence for your nodes
Understand how the spin works
Use the single threaded and multi threaded executors
Add several nodes in one executable (composition)
Create a ROS2 component to load at run time
Discover more ROS2 command line tools
Learn the best practices right from the start
Practice with extra challenges and projects
Requirements
You need to have some ROS 2 basics. If you're new to ROS 2, I suggest starting with my "ROS2 For Beginners" course (level 1)
You can also take the level 2 course, however a direct bridge between level 1 and level 3 is possible.
You need to have Ubuntu installed on your computer (best as a dual boot)
Description
You have learned ROS2 basic concepts and you want to:dive into more advanced core concepts,so you can take advantage of all the ROS2 features,and create better robotics applications ?And maybe you are already stuck and you feel lost in documentation?This course is for you. Read on to learn more.- Why this course?I still remember when I first learned ROS2. Understanding the basic concepts was already super hard, but then when diving into the more intermediate/advanced stuff, I really understood what the word "frustration" means.It was so hard to find valuable information and then to make sense of all of it. In the end, it took me a lot of trial and error.Now that I understand and use those concepts, I just created the course I wish I had at the beginning, so that you can save a lot of time, and learn without frustration.And the concepts you will see here will not only help you create better robotics applications, but they will also be super helpful when you start to learn about ros2_control, nav2, or moveit2. (Note: I don't teach those frameworks in this course, but they use the advanced ROS2 concepts extensively, so this course will help you learn the frameworks faster)- How do I teach?If you've taken other ROS 2 courses from me you know that I'm not here to waste your time.My teaching method is quite simple:Step by stepGoing to the pointLearn while doingAlso I strongly focus on the "why" behind what you learn. The goal is not just to make you blindly repeat some steps, but to understand why those steps matter.And don't take my word for it - here are some reviews from fellow students/researchers/engineers/teachers who took my ROS2 courses on Udemy:"Best course on ROS2 I've taken! Other courses (different sites/platforms) made it confusing but this course makes it so clear and easy to understand while letting you try on your own. I am definitely learning a lot in a painless and simple way. I should have gotten this course from the beginning." - Miguel Martinez G."Overall very satisfied. I've a strong background in programming, but at a higher level (web mostly) and the elegant, fluent and clean approach of this course has leveraged my introduction to the ROS environment in a short amount of time, without the struggle of going through a lot of documentation" - Devis D."I think I learned all that I need to develop a ROS2 project from scratch. I will recommend 100% this course to anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of ROS2." - Javier D."This course is awesome. I finally get to understand the development of packages/nodes in a simple progressive way, which helps to understand how the framework works and therefore helps to get into it easily." - Christophe K."Edouard has excellent teaching philosophy. He explains concepts clearly and demonstrates them practically which could be understood and applied easily. Thank you Edouard Renard." - Farhan A.- What will you do and learn in the course?This course is divided into 4 main parts:ActionsLifecycle NodesExecutorsComponentsEach part can be seen as a mini-course inside the course, which means that you can learn them independently from each other.For each part, I teach you the concept step by step, with a clear structure, and you learn by doing and writing the code.In addition to that, I also give you additional practice to make you think on your own, and learn how to combine several concepts in the same application.So, if you want to take your ROS2 skills to the next level, enroll in the course today!You don't take any risk here, because you also get a 30-day money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied - no questions asked.See you in the course!Note - this course is not for you if:You know nothing about ROS 2. In this case, I suggest you start with my "ROS2 for Beginners" course (level 1).
Who this course is for
ROS developers who know the basics and want to take their skills to the next level.
Engineers/Teachers/Researchers/Anyone who wants to fully exploit the intermediate and advanced features of ROS2, to create better robotics applications.
ROS developers who are interested in understanding the underlying ROS2 core concepts of ros2_control, nav2, and moveit2.
Anyone lost in documentation, or who doesn't understand what they do.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten