What you'll learn
Apply fast and professional image enhancement
Create multiple moods with small useful settings
Adjusting light levels, shadows, highlights
Landscape editing and color management
Requirements
Minimum photography skills needed
Description
Hi! My name is Dani. I have been doing photography since 2007. I have hundreds of satisfied clients. I would like to share my experience with Adobe Lightroom. Warning: this is not a full tutorial video for professionals, but only the tip of the iceberg, which can be easily climbed by beginners and amateurs.With Adobe Lightroom, I'll quickly teach you how to retouch your photos beautifully to give them a professional look. Adobe Lightroom is a fantastic tool that I recommend to anyone who wants to take their photos to a professional level. I'm here to show you the fantastic possibilities this software offers for photo retouching and editing. When you open Lightroom for the first time, you'll immediately see how much you can do with it. From fine-tuning brightness and colour settings to applying different filters and effects, you'll find everything you need to get your images looking the way you want them. Adjust exposure, contrast, colour tone and saturation in just a few clicks and you can see the changes. If you want to remove skin blemishes, under-eye circles or other minor imperfections from your photos, the Healing Brush and Clone Stamp tools make it quick and easy. And don't forget to retouch your portraits! The Portrait category is specifically designed for this purpose, and will help you get a smoother, brighter complexion. Adobe Lightroom also offers excellent noise reduction and detail highlighting options. So even if you have images that were taken in low light or at high ISO settings, you can still manage them with ease. The real magic is that all modifications are non-destructive, meaning your original RAW file remains intact. What's more, Lightroom allows you to sync between workstations and devices, so you can keep your images tidy and organised at all times. In short, Adobe Lightroom is a wonderful companion for photographers and photo editors to refine and enhance their photos according to their own ideas. Come and try it and you'll see what fantastic results you can achieve!
Overview
Section 1: Basic overview with my sample photograph, step by step
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Selecting the best image
Lecture 3 Lightroom basic quick tour
Lecture 4 Basic settings
Lecture 5 Applying the graduated filter
Lecture 6 Color grading
Lecture 7 Finishing and export
Lecture 8 Summary
Recommended for beginner photographers who love nature and landscape photography

Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten