It's All Chinese to Me An Overview of Chinese Culture, Travel & Etiquette (Fully Revised and Expanded)

booksz

U P L O A D E R
301d7ab948b6bdf402e2f8507c79333c.jpg

Free Download It's All Chinese to Me: An Overview of Chinese Culture, Travel & Etiquette (Fully Revised and Expanded) by Pierre Ostrowski
English | April 12, 2022 | ISBN: 0804855374 | True EPUB | 192 pages | 60 MB
It's All Chinese to Me is a fun and authentic introduction to Chinese culture that allows readers, tourists, and business travelers to experience what ultimately makes China so unique-its people.

Learn about Chinese customs, proper etiquette for all types of situations, and how to interact effectively while traveling China. Firsthand tips and illustrations offer an authentic view of China and the many cultural differences that foreigners encounter there. This new edition of It's All Chinese to Me is revised and expanded with 25 percent new content, offering international visitors a set of essential insights to help demystify this highly complex and compelling culture.
Readers will learn about:
Major influences and historical events that guide behavior in modern ChinaFundamental concepts crucial to interacting with Chinese peopleSocial idiosyncrasies that may surprise most WesternersDealing with culture shock in ChinaPeculiarities of Chinese business culture

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten