U P L O A D E R
9f2d2b8b6d49023c6331e139e7784ac3.jpg

Free Download Iconic Retro Style Holiday Illustration In Procreate
Published 11/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.92 GB | Duration: 1h 54m
Draw with me in Procreate - Iconic Retro Style Holiday Illustration

What you'll learn
Introduction into the 'Iconic Retro Art Style" and its characteristics.
Learn nifty tricks in the app Procreate.
Create two different styled holiday illustrations, you can use a christmas card.
Learn how to apply shading and texture using the tools that com with my class.
Find out how to use mood boards to gather inspiration.
Requirements
You need an iPad and Apple Pencil as well as the app Procreate. A basic understanding of the app is helpful, but not necessary.
Description
In this class, I am going to introduce you to the ‚Iconic Retro' art style and I am showing you ways how you can draw this style in Procreate.I called the art style ‚Iconic' because the items we illustrate are geometric and bold, minimalistic but still easily readable and we only use a limited color palette - the same rules that apply to a good icon!I added the attribute ‚Retro' because of what and how we are going to illustrate: the type and shape of our items might be old fashioned, these items might not even exist any longer, like an old toy from our grandparent's childhood days. Furthermore, the color combination we might use, and including texture and a special shading technique add to a retro appearance as well.No matter whether you are more of the ‚clean-and-vector-like-lover' or you prefer to indulge in shading and texture, or even if you like the one today, the other tomorrow, this class is for you!I will show you two different ways of illustration, the first one is clean and vector-like, the second full with juicy texture. By using the resources I created for you, and that come free with the class you are going to be easily able to depict both styles.I chose a holiday theme for my illustration but you are of course welcome to go with any other subject, you like. But maybe you want to give your beloved ones something unique, something you made yourself, why don't you take your illustration and print it out as your this year's Christmas card to send to family and friends?Anyway, I hope you'll have as much fun with this art style as I do, so let's get into it.I will see you in class!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Preparations
Lecture 2 First Things First
Lecture 3 About The Art Style
Lecture 4 Finding Inspiration
Lecture 5 The Resources
Section 3: Get started with the illustration
Lecture 6 Sketch And Color Rough
Lecture 7 Technique 1: Background
Lecture 8 Technique 1: Items and Text Pt. 1
Lecture 9 Technique 1: Items and Text Pt. 2
Lecture 10 Technique 2: Recoloring
Lecture 11 Technique 2: Shading
Lecture 12 Technique 2: Texture
Lecture 13 Extra: How To Make Your Own Brush Chain
Section 4: Class Project & Resources
Section 5: Final Thoughts
Lecture 14 Final Thoughts
This class is for everyone that likes to create holiday related illustration, that likes the style and wants to get better at using Procreate. If you like retro designs, whether with or without texture, this is for you!

Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten