I backtested this trading strategy for 1000 times

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
88e4ea97915f62379eeee9ad711b0995.jpg

Free Download I backtested this trading strategy for 1000 times
Published 10/2023
Created by Marouane Elouadi
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 10 Lectures ( 6h 58m ) | Size: 6.7 GB

After watching this course your trading will be better
What you'll learn
Understand Support and resistance
Understand the pullback
Understand where to put your stop loss
think like the pro think
Requirements
if you are interstand to learn a complete trading strategy with 1000 example this course is for you
Description
Charlie Munger said : i wanna know where i am gonna die so i will never go there.I think that is deep, we as a day trader we should know and understand when to be aggressive and when to be defensive. Thats why i made this course to teach you how you can be aggressive and how the profitable trader think of the stop lossThe strategy is simple :Support and resistance and trading the pullback and the puzzle can not be solved if you dont know where you manage your risk.I wished if i had this course when i just get started : 1000 real lfe example i would go faster and it would have save me so much money, time and energySo i made this course for you to go faster with a professional plan and i profitable strategyIn this course we are trading FuturesBy the end of this course you will be able to trade the break out correctly and i will show you how not to enter in the fake break out and if you miss the breakout you can trade the pullbackWell without further ado i will see you in class
Who this course is for
this course is to help you to better your day trading
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten