Understand Astrological Elements And Their Characteristics
Understand The Characteristics Of The Zodiac Signs
Understand The Astrological Characteristics Of The Planets
Understand Astrological Houses
Understand Rulerships In Astrology
Understand Minor And Major Aspects In Astrology
Understand Retrogrades And Other Considerations
Requirements
No previous experience with astrology or knowledge of zodiac signs is needed.
Description
Moving through your life with an understanding of your birth chart will ensure you can live, work and interact more effectively. From understanding how best you learn to how you operate in relationships, it's all there written in the stars, waiting to be unlocked. Armed with the knowledge of your individual characteristics you can tackle anything life throws at you, knowing which strategies will prove most successful for you as an individual. No two birth charts are the same, just as no two people are the same. Understanding your birth chart will help you live the life that is best for you. Working through the video modules in this program at your own pace you can explore strengths and talents and build on weakness so that you can create the life you desire.Acquire all the knowledge you need in an easy to understand format so that you can unlock the key to your birth chart.Work through all the video modules so that you can interpret the most notable influences in your birth chart.Extra PDF materials supporting you with the creation of birth charts and all that lingo so that you can instantly begin to crack your code."Thank you for teaching easy to understand astrology. So I've been trying to learn this ancient practice on and off for a number of years. I've done a few one day courses which have been good, but haven't stayed in my head for long after! So it's been a stop start process. What I love about this home learning course is you can take your time. By being able to revisit areas it's actually clicking and staying in. Astrology is a very detailed subject but this course literally breaks it down into digestible pieces. I'm so glad I enrolled on this as I'm now getting such a strong connection and deeper love for astrology. Anyone wanting to learn but feeling unsure this definitely the course for you. Thank you for putting something so special together"Mitch
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Zodiac Signs, Elements And Modes
Lecture 2 Zodiac Signs, Elements And Modes
Lecture 3 Zodiac Sign of Cancer
Section 3: The Planets
Lecture 4 The Planets
Section 4: The Planets In Signs
Lecture 5 The Planets In Signs
Section 5: Houses
Lecture 6 Houses
Section 6: Planets, Signs And Houses
Lecture 7 Planets, Signs And Houses
Section 7: Rulership And Ascendant
Lecture 8 Rulership And Ascendant
Section 8: Aspects
Lecture 9 Aspects
Section 9: Retrogrades And Other Useful Information
Lecture 10 Retrogrades And Other Useful Information
Section 10: Major Aspects And Chart Patterns
Lecture 11 Major Aspects And Chart Patterns
Moving through your life with an understanding of your birth chart will ensure you can live, work and interact more effectively. From understanding how best you learn to how you operate in relationships, it's all there written in the stars, waiting to be unlocked. Armed with the knowledge of your individual characteristics you can tackle anything life throws at you, knowing which strategies will prove most successful for you as an individual. No two birth charts are the same, just as no two people are the same. Understanding your birth chart will help you live the life that is best for you. Working through the video modules in this program at your own pace you can explore strengths and talents and build on weakness so that you can create the life you desire.

Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten