A Social Science Student's Guide to Surviving Your PhD Insights from a Former Doctoral Student

booksz

U P L O A D E R
20c1c3fe12aa85a5dd7ef7981e3275f2.jpg

Free Download Kohol S. Iornem, "A Social Science Student's Guide to Surviving Your PhD: Insights from a Former Doctoral Student"
English | ISBN: 0335249639 | 2021 | 128 pages | EPUB, PDF | 3 MB + 3 MB
The doctorate is an emotional and academic journey, filled with dilemmas and obstacles that are normal for every student. Offering a new perspective to help navigate and adjust to a new environment and culture of learning, this book seeks to answer questions like: What if my research is not up to a PhD standard?; What makes a thesis original?; What if I cannot finish the course before the stipulated 3-year period?; What kind of training do I need before commencing a PhD?. Drawn from the author's own experience, alongside the stories of other students and graduates, the book illustrates possible solutions to the academic and emotional challenges faced by today's PhD student.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten