U P L O A D E R
0d0b82caa4478b6cab807e5acf620761.webp

Advanced Microprocessor - 80386 And Pentium
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English​
| Size: 2.95 GB[/center]
| Duration: 4h 49m
Master 80386 and Pentium Microprocessors with Decades of Expertise from Our Esteemed Faculty

What you'll learn

Features of 80386 Microprocessor

Modes of 80386 Microprocessor

Real and Protected mode of 80386 Microprocessor

Programming Model of 80386 Microprocessor

Address Translation Mechanism of 80386 Microprocessor

Segment Descriptor of 80386 Microprocessor

GDT and LDT concept of 80386 Microprocessor

Paging, Protection and Multitasking of 80386 Microprocessor

Features and Architecture of 80386 Microprocessor

Pipelining of Pentium Processor

Cache Memory of Pentium Processor

Comparison of Core i3, Core i5, & Core i7

Serial communication Protocols

Requirements

No specific skillset is needed.

Description

Processors serve as the brain of computing devices, executing instructions and carrying out tasks swiftly and efficiently. Their architecture and capabilities shape the performance and functionality of electronic devices, influencing everything from basic operations to complex computations.This specialized Advanced Microprocessor course delves into Intel's 80386 and Pentium processors, catering to students seeking a profound understanding of general-purpose microprocessors and contemporary terminology. Ideal for aspiring professionals, students and working individuals, this unique offering covers fundamental to intricate microprocessor concepts, ensuring adeptness in comprehending high-end architectures.This course covers the following topics.- Features of 80386 Microprocessor- Block diagram of 80386 Microprocessor- Flag register and modes of 80386- Real Vs Protected mode of 80386 Microprocessor- GDT and LDT concept of 80386 Microprocessor- Paging and Protection Mechanism of 80386 Microprocessor- Multitasking of 80386 Microprocessor- Features of Pentium Microprocessor- Pentium Architecture- Pipelining in Pentium Processor- Cache memory in Pentium Processor- Comparison of Core i3, i5, and i7 MicroprocessorThis course equips learners with a holistic understanding of microprocessor intricacies. By navigating through the course sequentially, participants gain profound insights into advanced microprocessor terminologies, ensuring a robust grasp of higher-end architectures. Designed to cater comprehensively to engineering, science, and diploma branches, this course offers a holistic understanding of microprocessors, making it suitable for a diverse range of learners.Wishing you the best as you embark on this enlightening journey into the realm of advanced microprocessors.Thank You.

Overview

Section 1: Course Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: 80386 Microprocessor Basics

Lecture 2 Feature of Microprocessor 80386

Lecture 3 Block Diagram of Microprocessor 80386

Lecture 4 Flag Register of Microprocessor 80386

Lecture 5 Programming Model of 80386

Lecture 6 Control Registers of 80386

Section 3: Modes of 80386 Microprocessor

Lecture 7 Modes of Microprocessor 80386

Lecture 8 Comparison of Real Mode & Protected Mode

Section 4: GDT, LDT and Address Translation Mechanism of 80386 Microprocessor

Lecture 9 Address Translation Mechanism

Lecture 10 Segment Descriptor of Microprocessor 80386

Lecture 11 GDT of Microprocessor 80386

Lecture 12 LDT of Microprocessor 80386

Section 5: Paging, Protection and Multitasking Mechanism of 80386 Microprocessor

Lecture 13 Paging of Microprocessor 80386

Lecture 14 Protection Mechanism of Microprocessor 80386

Lecture 15 Multitasking of Microprocessor 80386

Section 6: Features and Architecture of Pentium Processor

Lecture 16 Features of Pentium Microprocessor

Lecture 17 Architecture of Pentium Microprocessor

Section 7: Pipelining, Branch Prediction and Cache Memory Concept in Pentium Processor

Lecture 18 Pipelining in Pentium Microprocessor

Lecture 19 Branch Prediction Logic in Pentium Microprocessor

Lecture 20 Cache Memory in Pentium Microprocessor

Section 8: Comparision of Core I3, Core I5 and Core I7 Processor

Lecture 21 Comparison of Core I3 Core I5 & Core I7

Section 9: Serial Communication Protocol

Lecture 22 I2C

Lecture 23 SPI

Lecture 24 I2C Vs SPI

Lecture 25 UART

Lecture 26 USB

Lecture 27 RS 232

Lecture 28 Microprocessor Question Bank with Answer

Students (Engineering, Diploma, Science),Hardware Engineers,Tech Enthusiasts,Embedded Systems Engineers,For those interested in delving deeper into the field of microprocessors,Industry Professional
gBO6zGwK_o.jpg

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Free search engine download: Advanced Microprocessor - 80386 and Pentium

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten