Windows Command Line in 1 hour | Master Command Prompt Quick

DrZero

U P L O A D E R

bPjc.jpg

Last updated 1/2023
Created by Davies Nzan
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 8 Lectures ( 48m ) | Size: 651 MB

Get familiar with 60+ command prompt commands as short as possible to improve your productivity while working on windows

What you'll learn
Understand how to use the Windows Command Line (cmd)
Be able to carry out tasks in an instant using the windows command prompt
Use your computer much more efficiently
Automate tasks directly from your command prompt

Requirements
No current command prompt experience. You will learn everything you need to know
A computer running Windows Operating system

Description
Windows Command Line in 1 hourIf you're looking to learn how to use the windows command line for your work, boost your productivity or just because you're curious, then this course is for you. I will teach you all about files and folder management, system information and configurations, networking and more.In this course, I'm going to show you how to use the Windows Command Line as fast as possible. You'll learn how to navigate the command line, perform basic tasks create directories, copy files, delete files and I'll show you some important keywords that could really be of help to you in your daily activities.The Windows command line is a very powerful tool that can help your productivity while using your computer.This course is all about how to use the command line better in windows. It'll teach you some lesser-known tips and tricks that can make your life easier.At the end of this course, you will be able to:Manage your files by copying, deleting and moving them with the command lineAutomate tasks like shutting down your computerCheck details about your computer and set them accordinglyDisplay and view networking features and connections on your computerEdit and manage the disk partitions on your computer

Who this course is for
Anyone eager to learn how to use command prompt
Beginners looking to starting their journey in IT or programming

vRgc.png

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links & Get Fastest Speed.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten