Trading the ICT Way - Advanced technical analysis

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
fbfdf83399c51323f69f4dd20e1dac02.jpg

Free Download Trading the ICT Way - Advanced technical analysis
Published 3/2024
Created by Zwelakhe Plaatjie
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 Lectures ( 2h 56m ) | Size: 968 MB

Master Technical Anaysis
What you'll learn:
Help shape anyone interested in financial markets
1-2 Months
Using proper risk
Applicable to anyone, beginner to pro
Learn roles of trading and money management
Requirements:
No experience needed
No trading experience needed, you will learn everything
Description:
Not your average day trading class, this 1-2 months course shares the joy of trading, mastering technical analysis from scratch by breaking down the essentials of a great day trader/investor and giving expert tips about the financial market as a whole driving wheel . You will learn about Fibonacci retracements , breaker blocks, value gaps, order blocks, and three shapes system while learning about analyzing and also applying it in the market and more. I made sure to make it as understandable to anyone new or have ever heard of the financial market. The course is a straight forward one with explanation from theory , which are mostly session number ones and the following session after that are an explanation of it all in a more practical way whereby we apply what we have learnt in a real markets. As a returning student of mine of anyone who taught you how to trade this will make more sense to everyone, if more confusion is experienced, please feel free to ask for assistance as I will be a click away. I hope you have a great time learning and actually enjoy what you are learning and open your minds to new financial possibilities of making passive income.
Who this course is for:
Beginner in the financial market
Beginner to Advanced traders curious about Technical analysis
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

rl=[/url

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar
956de6150d12d4df289d9c4c9785568c.jpg

Trading The Ict Way : Advanced Technical Analysis
Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English​
| Size: 1003.74 MB[/center]
| Duration: 2h 55m
Master Technical Anaysis

What you'll learn

Help shape anyone interested in financial markets

1-2 Months

Using proper risk

Applicable to anyone, beginner to pro

Learn roles of trading and money management

Requirements

No experience needed

No trading experience needed, you will learn everything

Description

Not your average day trading class, this 1-2 months course shares the joy of trading, mastering technical analysis from scratch by breaking down the essentials of a great day trader/investor and giving expert tips about the financial market as a whole driving wheel . You will learn about Fibonacci retracements , breaker blocks, value gaps, order blocks, and three shapes system while learning about analyzing and also applying it in the market and more. I made sure to make it as understandable to anyone new or have ever heard of the financial market. The course is a straight forward one with explanation from theory , which are mostly session number ones and the following session after that are an explanation of it all in a more practical way whereby we apply what we have learnt in a real markets. As a returning student of mine of anyone who taught you how to trade this will make more sense to everyone, if more confusion is experienced, please feel free to ask for assistance as I will be a click away. I hope you have a great time learning and actually enjoy what you are learning and open your minds to new financial possibilities of making passive income.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: Orderblocks

Lecture 2 Orderblocks Session 1

Lecture 3 Orderblock session 2

Section 3: 3 Shapes System

Lecture 4 3 box system Session 1

Lecture 5 3 Triangle System Session 2

Lecture 6 3 Shaped System Session 3

Section 4: Value Gaps

Lecture 7 Fair Value Gap Session 1

Lecture 8 Inversion Fair Value Gaps Session 2

Lecture 9 Fair Value Gaps & Inversion Fair Value Gaps Session 3

Section 5: Fibonacci Retracements

Lecture 10 Fibonacci Retracements Session 1

Section 6: Breakerblocks

Lecture 11 Breakerblocks session 1

Lecture 12 Breakerblocks Session 2

Beginner in the financial market,Beginner to Advanced traders curious about Technical analysis
RPBDAFZO_o.jpg

363506399_rg.png

Code:
374887060_banner_240-32.png

Code:
361444878_fikper.png

Code:

Trading the ICT Way Advanced technical analysis

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten