The Prophet Muhammad A Mercy to the World

booksz

U P L O A D E R
ba67b1a1720a76a1eeb54a988c9fc3e0.jpg

Free Download Ayatollah Sayed Muhammad al-Shirazi, "The Prophet Muhammad: A Mercy to the World"
English | 2005 | pages: 223 | ISBN: 1506188575, 1903323177 | PDF | 1,0 mb
The significance of this book lies in the fact it presents the role model to humanity in the person of the Prophet Muhammad who gave the best possible that can be given and sacrificed with all he had in order to guide humanity to the path that guarantees prosperity for it in this world and in the hereafter, and indeed he succeeded in doing so in the best possible manner. It is therefore not unexpected when non- Muslim intellectuals consider him to be the most influential person in the history of mankind, as the American scholar Michael H. Hart states in his work "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History": "[Muhammad] was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels." The writer George Bernard-Shaw says: "I hold the religion of Muhammad in the highest esteem for its astounding vitality. It seems to me to be the only religion which is equipped to suit the changing faces of life and which is appropriate for all ages. I have studied the life of this amazing man and I believe that he deserves to be called the savior of the human race." And thus the prophet not only deserves to be a role model for humanity, but in fact he is the best role model mankind can ever find.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten