Sacred Geometry & Crystals

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
6fe6e0bfbd9d0de1b41783827b44eeea.jpg

Free Download Sacred Geometry & Crystals
Published 3/2024
Created by Kimberley Doucette - Kimspirational
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 6 Lectures ( 2h 53m ) | Size: 3 GB

Geometry promotes balance and a deeper spiritual connection with the world around us.
What you'll learn:
How can I use Sacred Geometry to evolve my consciousness?
How can I use Sacred Geometry to create a better alignment with my energetic body?
What is the most powerful sacred geometry?
Which crystal is best suited to empower my life's journey? How do I know?
Requirements:
No required skills need it. You will learn all about Sacred Geometry & Crystals.
Description:
Geometric patterns and shapes are woven into the very fabric of our beings and are what built the foundations of the universe we belong to. They are what vibrate and deliver energy in and around us. They can also heal your body, focus your mind, and ground your soul. Geometrical shapes are present and fundamental in our lives. We can't escape it, as every part of our being relates and interacts with them.Geometry promotes balance and a deeper spiritual connection with the world around us. It is made up of patterns, codes, and symbols, which are the ingredients of all designs big and small, of all creation. From honeycombs to snowflakes, to the shape of our ear, everything seems to hold harmony or balance. Understanding geometry, patterns or shapes are key to understand the "you-niverse".Deepen your spiritual connection, and better understanding your own being by tapping into the secret world of geometry. Learn how to use crystals to deepen that connection and transform your world into workable manifestations.What is the history of geometry?How do you use sacred geometry?What is the most powerful sacred geometry?What are some sacred geometry symbols?Are there some symbols that are more important than others?Did I use sacred geometry in other lives and how do I know?How do I know what geometry will align best with my soul?What is healing geometry?What is the Merkabah and how can it help me?How do you meditate with or inside sacred geometry?How do you heal using sacred geometry?How can I use Sacred Geometry to evolve my consciousness?How can I use Sacred Geometry to create a better alignment with my energetic body?How can using Sacred Geometry help me create physical harmony in and around me?How can I use sacred geometry and my crystals together for self-development?How can I create a crystal grid?Can I use my favorite crystals to work with sacred grids or do I need special ones?Can rocks I found outdoors work when using or working with sacred geometry shapes?Which crystal is best suited to empower my life's journey? How do I know?Can sacred geometry shapes affect the higher consciousness, or safety of those around me?How can arranging my crystals affect others in my home, apartment building, workplace, neighborhood?
Who this course is for:
For everyone who wants to develop in spirituality and in personal growth.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar
746a63c9bdf9a0985ee8f85c21c5d4da.jpg

Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English​
| Size: 5.41 GB[/center]
| Duration: 2h 53m
Geometry promotes balance and a deeper spiritual connection with the world around us.

What you'll learn

How can I use Sacred Geometry to evolve my consciousness?

How can I use Sacred Geometry to create a better alignment with my energetic body?

What is the most powerful sacred geometry?

Which crystal is best suited to empower my life's journey? How do I know?

Requirements

No required skills need it. You will learn all about Sacred Geometry & Crystals.

Description

Geometric patterns and shapes are woven into the very fabric of our beings and are what built the foundations of the universe we belong to. They are what vibrate and deliver energy in and around us. They can also heal your body, focus your mind, and ground your soul. Geometrical shapes are present and fundamental in our lives. We can't escape it, as every part of our being relates and interacts with them.Geometry promotes balance and a deeper spiritual connection with the world around us. It is made up of patterns, codes, and symbols, which are the ingredients of all designs big and small, of all creation. From honeycombs to snowflakes, to the shape of our ear, everything seems to hold harmony or balance. Understanding geometry, patterns or shapes are key to understand the "you-niverse".Deepen your spiritual connection, and better understanding your own being by tapping into the secret world of geometry. Learn how to use crystals to deepen that connection and transform your world into workable manifestations.What is the history of geometry?How do you use sacred geometry?What is the most powerful sacred geometry?What are some sacred geometry symbols?Are there some symbols that are more important than others?Did I use sacred geometry in other lives and how do I know?How do I know what geometry will align best with my soul?What is healing geometry?What is the Merkabah and how can it help me?How do you meditate with or inside sacred geometry?How do you heal using sacred geometry?How can I use Sacred Geometry to evolve my consciousness?How can I use Sacred Geometry to create a better alignment with my energetic body?How can using Sacred Geometry help me create physical harmony in and around me?How can I use sacred geometry and my crystals together for self-development?How can I create a crystal grid?Can I use my favorite crystals to work with sacred grids or do I need special ones?Can rocks I found outdoors work when using or working with sacred geometry shapes?Which crystal is best suited to empower my life's journey? How do I know?Can sacred geometry shapes affect the higher consciousness, or safety of those around me?How can arranging my crystals affect others in my home, apartment building, workplace, neighborhood?

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: Sacred Geometry & Crystals Course

Lecture 2 Sacred Geometry & Crystals Seminar

Lecture 3 Breaking Cycles Meditation

Lecture 4 New Reality

Lecture 5 Why Do Crystals Break

Lecture 6 What Way Is Best For Me

For everyone who wants to develop in spirituality and in personal growth.
thNmqK1J_o.jpg

363506399_rg.png

Code:
374887060_banner_240-32.png

Code:
361444878_fikper.png

Code:

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten