R for Data Analysts (2024)

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
2de06ef95e149e08bc9ac8d97a9a6b74.jpg

Free Download R for Data Analysts (2024)
Published 2/2024
Created by Taesun Yoo
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 109 Lectures ( 11h 16m ) | Size: 6.24 GB

A Step-by-Step Guide to Solve Real Business Problems
What you'll learn:
Installing R and R Studio for seamless coding environment setup.
Mastering data type conversion and formatting techniques for consistent data representation.
Utilizing dplyr and tidyr functions for efficient data manipulation tasks.
Implementing various types of join operations to merge datasets effectively.
Aggregating data and engineering new features for insightful analysis.
Handling date and time data effectively using lubridate package.
Creating customizable visualizations with ggplot2 for effective data communication
Complete a capstone project: OpenAirBnB data using concepts and skills learned from this course to create effective visualizations and communicate your findings
Requirements:
Operating Systems: 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 or Mac
R and R Studio
Some fundamental knowledge of data structure concepts will be beneficial
Description:
Interested in becoming a Data Analysts? Want to gain practical skills and solve real world business problems? Then this is pefrect course for you!! This course is created by a Senior Data Analyst who has near 10 years of experience in Insurance and Health Care sectors. This course will equip you with foundation knowledge and help you learn key concepts of loading data, data manipulation, data aggregation, and how to use libraries/packages in a simple method.I will guide you step-by-step into the World of Data Analysis. With every lecture and lab exercise, you will gain and develop understandings of these concepts to tackle the real data problems! This course is mainly designed by using R to solve the labs and capstone project(s). This course will be super useful and exciting. I tried my best to design the course curriculum in the most natural logical flow:Module 0 - Intro to R: setup R environment and understand the basics of R packages/librariesModule 1 - Load and Write Data: how to load and write data from flat files (i.e., .csv or Excel format)Module 2 - Data Types and Formatting: master the data types and learn how to convert data types for right operationsModule 3 - Data Manipulation: clean and preprocess data, perform sorting, ordering and subsetting recordsModule 4 - Join Operations: learn how to perform joins using R packages (i.e., dplyr and sqldf)Module 5 - Data Aggregation: learn how to aggregate data using summary statistics and perform feature engineeringModule 6 - Time Intelligence: learn how to calculate # business days and time dimension analysisModule 7 - Data Visualization: learn basics of exploratory data analysis (EDA) and uni-variate/bi-variate visualizations Each module is independent content. Techinically speaking, you can take the course from start to end or jump into any specific topics of your interest. However, I highly recommend students to take course from Module 1 to 7 in order to complete the capstone project challenge!This course is packed with real world data/business problems that I solved during my career as a senior data analyst. You will learn not just concepts but a lot of practical and hands-on experience from the course. Enroll today and take the first step towards mastering the art of data analysis using R.
Who this course is for:
This course is designed for individuals with no prior experience in tools (e.g., R or Python).
For career switchers who wants to be a data analyst or upgrade yourself to perform complex analyses beyond Excel spreadsheets.
For new graduates who are considering a data analytics career. This course covers real-world practical data analytics use cases and frequently asked interview questions to prepare yourself
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten