Productivity For Authors Find Time to Write, Organize your Author Life, and Decide what Really Matters

booksz

U P L O A D E R
4f6a835c21061ecccb51fe780fd906d7.jpg

Free Download Joanna Penn, "Productivity For Authors: Find Time to Write, Organize your Author Life, and Decide what Really Matters"
English | 2019 | ISBN: 1913321169, 1913321185 | EPUB | pages: 128 | 0.2 mb
Do you want to write more but feel frustrated at your lack of time? Are you doing 'busy' work instead of moving toward your creative goals? Is your To-Do list overwhelming?

It's time to stop, reassess and take control of your time. This book will help you discover the path to becoming a productive writer.
Learn how to:
- Identify what's really stopping you from reaching your goals
- Say no and set boundaries for others - and for yourself
- Find more time to write
- Make the most of your writing time
- Dictate your words for a more efficient and healthy writing life
- Use outsourcing to buy yourself more creative time
- Work with co-writers to produce more books
- Use tools for specific aspects of productivity
- Focus on physical and mental health to boost your productive time
I've been writing and publishing for over a decade and in this book, I'll share my lessons learned in order to help you become more productive and, hopefully, save you time, money and heartache along the way.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten