No Cheating, No Dying I Had a Good Marriage. Then I Tried To Make It Better

booksz

U P L O A D E R
48765aa7b479e24309bdb2094b5b3aeb.jpg

Free Download Elizabeth Weil, "No Cheating, No Dying: I Had a Good Marriage. Then I Tried To Make It Better."
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1439168245, 1439168229 | EPUB | pages: 192 | 0.8 mb
Written with charm and wit, No Cheating, No Dying investigates one of the most universal human institutions-marriage. Elizabeth Weil and her husband Dan have two basic ground rules for their marriage: no cheating, no dying. For ten years it's worked fine, but Elizabeth started to wonder if it could be better.

Elizabeth Weil believes that you don't get married in a white dress, in front of all your future in-laws and ex-boyfriends but gradually, over time, through all the road rage incidents and pre-colonoscopy enemas, good and bad dinners, and all the small moments you never expected to happen or much less endure. In this book, Weil examines the major universal marriage issues-sex, money, mental health, in-laws, children-through bravely recounting her own hilarious, messy, and sometimes difficult relationship. She seeks out the advice of financial planners, psychoanalysts, therapists, household management consultants, priests, rabbis, and the United States government. Woven into this funny and forthright narrative is Weil's extensive research on marriage and marriage improvement. The result is an illuminating and entertaining read that is a fresh addition to the body of literature about marriage.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten