[NEW] JavaScript - The Complete Guide 2024 (Indian Instructor)

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
e4f4e99e804dc38cb1853938cdba53e2.jpg

Free Download [NEW] JavaScript - The Complete Guide 2024 (Indian Instructor)
Published 12/2023
Created by Navin Rajesham
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 212 Lectures ( 25h 53m ) | Size: 10 GB

Learning JavaScript from basics to advanced with unique industry-proven approaches and making you confident with JS.
What you'll learn
Becoming a JavaScript developer
All JavaScript basics (Variables, Control Statements, Functions, Arrays, Objects, and more)
Async JavaScript (Promise, Callbacks, Async/Await, and more)
A professional developer approach to writing code and debugging
Advance concepts (Closures, IIFE, Recursion, and more)
Apply your understanding to assignments and quizzes.
Special lectures have been added for complete beginners to understand from scratch, like literals and variables.
Answering interview questions in JavaScript up to an advanced level
VSCode add-ons to simplify Javascript coding
Next-Gen JavaScript (ES6)
How to think and build steps to write complex code.
Learning each concept with an example
Document Object Model to handle HTML documents from JavaScript code.
JQuery in details for the real-time restapi call
Using JSON to communicate with other web servers
Understand and apply best practices that help with scalability.
Understanding different ways to solve problems while writing the code
Writing a robust code
Requirements
No coding experience is needed; we will be covering it right from the beginning.
Any computer with Mac, Windows, or Linux OS. We will be installing all other tools in the course step by step.
Knowing already HTML and CSS will be an advantage, which is completely optional.
No paid software is needed. Writing a robust code
Description
#1: Best Indian corporate instructor with JavaScript"I attended Navin's offline training in Deloitte, India, for JavaScript; it was a great experience, which also helped me become a senior developer at my current company. Then I also learned about other technologies from him on Udemy. I loved the ways he explained concepts and also understood in advance the doubts that could arise for a learner; that's great art that comes with experience for any instructor." -- Govind SatputeJavaScript is preferred by almost all web development beginners, and JavaScript is used to build popular modern web development frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, Express, and hundreds more.Why choose this course?Everything is covered right from scratch.Practical scenarios added from my product-building experience.Unique ways to explain concepts with different real-time examples.Deep dive into advanced topics.Make yourself ready to learn advanced frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, Express, and many more.Designing solutions for given problems.Have you seen how few developers debug any code in minutes? Debugging is an art, which saves hours of your precious time.Suitable for beginners, intermediates, and advanced learners (specific modules for mastering an area of JavaScript). Why me as the instructor for this course?My name is Navin Rajesham, and I am a certified corporate trainer from India. You might have heard why Indian instructors prefer to learn new technology. There is a strong reason behind that. In India itself, we have 25+ states with different cultures, so when we teach, we get to know how to teach learners of different backgrounds. So when it comes to an international platform like Udemy, it's not new for us to build a course that should be suitable for learners in 100+ countries. I trained Deloitte, CitiusTech, Infosys, TCS, and many more MNCs on JavaScript. With my 10+ years of experience, I learned how to keep a path in a course, elaborate the things, put great examples to understand concepts, and make sure all the learners get the best out of it. Creating an online course is not just a simple task; it's an art that comes with experience. I feel great when I read reviews of how my courses have helped learners. I would like to thank my 70k+ learners on Udemy.What does the course cover?JavaScript Basics (Literals, Variables, Data Types, etc.)How is JavaScript a dynamically typed language?Next-Gen JavaScript featuresArray: map(), filter(), reduce(), reduceRight(),Array: find(), findIndex(), from(), includesHow does OTP generation work?Conditional Statements (If, If.Else, If.ElseIf, Switch)Looping Statements (For, While, Do, While)Label, Break, and ContinueArrow Functions, Anonymous FunctionsImmediately Invoked Function Expressions (IIFE)First-Class Functionscall(), apply() and bind()Closure: To limit variables to a particular functionRecursionsPure and Impure FunctionsCurryingHoistingDedicated Module on AJAXFile uploading and getting progress on uploads with AJAXDedicated Module on JSONCalling real-time RestAPI with JSON dataJSON vs. XMLDedicated Module on the Document Object Module (DOM)Dedicated Module on the Browser Object Model (BOM)Asynchronous Programming with PromiseAsynchronous Programming with Async AwaitCallback in detailWhat additional things were covered?Real-time examples like OTP generationCalling data from the live server and processing itUnderstanding security issues (like using innerHTML)Creating a solution with a unique approach (step-by-step patterns)Understanding the art of debuggingUnderstanding each new concept by first understanding its needUnderstanding similar approaches and selecting the best suitable for better scalability in the future Let's take your journey as a JavaScript developer to the next level. See you inside the course.
Who this course is for
For those who want to master JavaScript
For those who is looking for a job as a JavaScript developer
Have you tried learning JavaScript earlier? but couldn't get a detailed idea, this course will really help you, as it has a unique approach to learning each concept.
If your goal is to learn advanced frameworks like React, Angular, VueJs, Express, and more, this course will really help you build the core needed throughout the course. I have also highlighted the points that are useful to learn for advanced JavaScript frameworks.
If you want to start programming, JavaScript will be the best choice.
If you are already an advanced JavaScript developer and want to even master it with critical topics.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten