Language: English | Size: 588.77 MB | Duration: 1h 15m
Buy a MAC and learn to use with Brqx style

What you'll learn
A mac is within reach of all pockets
Tools for any profile
Tools that make you fall in love
Utilities that you don't know and will never stop using
Requirements
None. I'm going to teach you how to buy and configure a very useful machine... and you're going to get to know me
Description
In this course you are going to have your MAC, and I am going to show you how I use itYou don't have to be a millionaire, or have a great salaryMac seems expensive but ends up being cheap, I'll show youYou will see how I use it, you will see how it will change your lifeYou will forget about viruses and antivirus, pirated programs, cracks and aptsOn Mac everything is simpler, simpler, closer to the user and the expertWhat are you going to learn?You are going to get your MAC to improve your LIFEYou're going to learn to know what I like... how I like it and how I'm going to teach you to like it.We will see Apple's stability, firmness, security, in short: It's unix!I will teach you to know it, to understand it, to protect it, to react.We will see how to install things, easy with both mouse and keyboard... you will love brewWe will see all the applications that I use and their variantsIt will be an advance for you to continue moving forward.Because on a MAC, even if you install a lot, it will never get worseReady to get your MAC?Pay attention to the networks, the revolution has begun.All the best.MAC forever / Unix Forever / Brqx
Overview
Section 1: A-Basis
Lecture 1 A000 - Course vs Theme
Lecture 2 A001 - Course Structure
Lecture 3 A002 - Course Structure - Deployed
Lecture 4 A003 - Course - Preparations - MAC Ready !
Lecture 5 A004 - Course - Mac - Why use a Mac at home and at work?
Section 2: A-Purchase
Lecture 6 A005 - Course - Mac - Preparing the purchase
Lecture 7 A006 - Buying a Mac
Lecture 8 A007 - Ready to install ( Dmg - Pkg - App Store - Brew )
Section 3: B-Office
Lecture 9 B000 - Mac Themes
Lecture 10 B008 - Office "On Premise" and Office Cloud
Section 4: C-Browsers
Lecture 11 C009 - Browsers - By User | By Task
Section 5: D-Graphics - Video and Sound Players
Lecture 12 D010 - Image and Video Players
Lecture 13 D011 - Video and Sound Editors
Section 6: E - Emulators and Games
Lecture 14 E012 - Games in Mac
Lecture 15 D012 - Games Install
Section 7: F - System and Cloud
Lecture 16 F013 - Cloud and/or System
Lecture 17 F013 - System in Action
Lecture 18 F013 - System - Installation Notes
Lecture 19 F014 - What is Cloud ?
Lecture 20 F015 - Virtualization
Section 8: G - Development
Lecture 21 G016 - Visual Studio Code. Wonder for everyone and everything
Section 9: H - Indicators
Lecture 22 H017 - Stability and status of our mac
Section 10: Z - Farewell
Lecture 23 Z018 - Enjoying Together
To anyone who uses a computer or wants to use it,To those who want to improve what they have,To those who want to have a machine like mine at a very affordable cost,To those who want to know me... yes to me! : BRQX

Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten