headerfncju.jpg

.: Details:.

Genre: Action
Format: .iso
Sprache/n (Audio): English
Sprache/n (Text): English
Version: 5632089
Infos:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Trailer:

.: Beschreibung :.

is a physics based platformer with puzzle solving components where you have to overcome increasingly complex obstacles, testing your abilities and observation skills.You cannot jump again in mid-air, you cannot fall from 10 meters and hope to live. You will not acquire mysterious powers by accumulating points and leveling up. Do you want to jump? You will need a support foot and momentum. After all you are just a person, right? So throw off your super hero cloak... in IMPAVIDVM's world, it will not help you!You are trapped in a giant fortress, seemingly for no reason. Your initial goal is to find a way out, but over time you will begin to feel the need for explanations. "Why am I here? How did I get here? Who trapped me? What is this building, and why does it look so obvious that it's testing me? Is there anyone else here, or am I alone? Am I being watched? Is this a conspiracy against me?"Make your way through the fortress and search for answers. They will eventually come, but you may not like what you hear. IMPAVIDVM is not a fast experience, but it is precise, and it is fair. It is a game of pace and precision, specifically designed for players who like to perfect their technique over time, but not to be so punitive as to be frustrating for those who prefer to play without stress and enjoy the discovery of the plot.At the end of the first play through, options specifically designed for speed runners will unlock. The game will help you perfect your technique with an internal timer and verbose statistics to help you understand where you can improve, what you did right, and what you did wrong.Finishing the game requires moderate effort. Finishing it as quickly as possible will be a challenge to the very last frame.

.: NFO :.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
.: Download :.

Größe: 4589 MB | Part/s: 5 Datei/en

daae7b52693f2fc63c59bbfd2ec13e31.png

72BAB0B209.png

ca5b1780d980216153add84bf5acf88c.png

F23D63F5A9.png

.: Alle Dateien untereinander kompatibel :.
.: Benutzerfreundliche 1 GB Parts :.
.: Kein Passwort :.

Kommentar

IMPAVIDVM-TENOKE
headero1dyp.jpg

IMPAVIDVM - TENOKE
IMPAVIDVM

IMPAVIDVM is a physics based platformer with puzzle solving components where you have to overcome increasingly complex obstacles, testing your abilities and observation skills.

Genre: Indie | Sprache/(Audio)n:ENG Text/Untertitel/n: ENG
Hoster: RG, DDL, KF | Größe: 4588,86 MB | Parts: 5

Format+Infos: ISO

nfo:
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Uploads sind untereinander Kompatible!

Download
B41CE32E1E.png

31922AFBE3.png

31290B5BF4.png

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten