I Am Powerful A Guide to Growing Your Business While Being the Best Version of You

booksz

U P L O A D E R
cb00639dd34f39ac5d8b25164780b993.jpg

Free Download I Am Powerful: A Guide to Growing Your Business While Being the Best Version of You by Gaby Puma, Sharmeen Baria, Joan Gilbert
English | 2022 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0BNPL4XND | 93 pages | EPUB | 0.39 Mb
You are an extraordinary Human Being. Thank you for BEING on planet Earth and for embracing the true nature of who we are-the powerful you and me, here and now.

I have served hundreds of beautiful people while walking the humble path of my personal life-as a deeply spiritual, indigenous, empowered woman-and in my business life as a Soul Guide, Business Consultant and Life Coach. What has fascinated me most has been observing and inquiring about the nature and source of the power within all of us. I have sought to understand thoroughly what makes me feel powerful-and also what has made me feel limited in power in both my personal and professional life.
Early in my training to become an indigenous healer, I received a piece of wisdom from a wise elder mentor of indigenous lineage. I didn't make much of it back then, but I feel that now is an especially appropriate time to share it with the world.
This elder said to me that each human being on planet Earth is the fruit of the tree of life, and each fruit is naturally destined to ripen-to wake up to its true, natural power and open wide its heart. If we pick the fruit before it is ripe, its service will be limited and immature. I am grateful that my fruit-who I am-hung in the tree of life for just the perfect amount of time, so that I learned to fully trust the natural, supreme intelligence of life, the intelligence that is beyond the limited, human, intellectual mind. That natural, higher intelligence exposed me to just the perfect amount of sunshine, storms, wind and shade to become naturally ripened-woken up! My heart burst wide open at precisely the right time and place.
In other words, I came ALIVE!
This is what my co-authors and I wish for everyone on Earth, and we are committed to helping bring it about. The book you are holding in your hands now is one result of that commitment.
A new, more conscious and humane way of looking at each other and the world is needed from each one of us in order to create empowering, sustainable, impactful and prosperous experiences in our lives and our businesses. We hope that the courageous stories, examples, insights, and fundamental principles in this book are of value for your growth and evolution, and in the creation of spiritual, material, and financial prosperity in your own extraordinary life and business.

Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten