How to Create & Run A Successful Groupon Account

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
4f9bd3e85f9f89ebbfd59ea0e142bbb1.jpg

Free Download How to Create & Run A Successful Groupon Account
Published 3/2024
Created by Sofia Sasson
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 Lectures ( 2h 14m ) | Size: 1.12 GB

E-commerce, Groupon
What you'll learn:
Create a Successful Operating Groupon Account
Learn How to Structure Listings
Learn The Backend Of Groupon's Merchant Success Platform
Learn & Execute High Performing Marketing Strategies
Requirements:
Basic Computer & Eccomerce Knowledge
Description:
Hello everyone, welcome to the course. First of let me start by introducing myself. My name is Sofia and I have 10+ years in running a successful Groupon marketplace account. I have been able to generate over 20 million dollars in sales over the years with my account and want to share my knowledge and experience to help beginners take the right approach when starting to open a Groupon account. Thank you all for joining today as we dive into the exciting world of Groupon and discuss how to run a successful Groupon account.The value of Groupon Marketplace for business owners lies in its ability to attract new customers, build brand loyalty, and increase revenue through innovative promotional strategies. By partnering with Groupon, businesses can tap into one of the largest platforms in the world, reaching a vast audience of potential customers eager to experience new products and services. Groupon customers are known for their loyalty and adventurous spirit, with a significant percentage making repeat purchases and spending beyond the initial voucher value when they visit a business. This indicates that businesses can not only acquire new customers through Groupon but also retain them and increase their overall sales revenue.We will be covering the basics of how Groupon works and provide you with valuable insights and tips on how to make the most out of your Groupon experience.
Who this course is for:
Beginner Eccomerce Marketplace Students
Beginer Eccomerce Developers
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten