Game Dev BomberMan with Python, Pygame and Oop!

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
9cd5db81730dc94658fc55b90ea8e026.jpg

Free Download Game Dev BomberMan with Python, Pygame and Oop!
Published 3/2024
Created by Harry Van Der Schyff
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 55 Lectures ( 11h 47m ) | Size: 6.75 GB

Develop a game using Python and Object oriented programming
What you'll learn:
Expand your understanding and use of variables, lists, dictionaries, for loops and while loops.
Expand your understanding and use of object oriented programming
Conceptualize programming challenges and discover solutions and methods for implementing these solutions to those challenges
Progress your python learning beyond learning the basics to a more advanced beginner project, gain confidence in tackling bigger projects.
Work on importing various modules into your program, as well as importing data between various python files
Sharing and updating data between the various objects within your program, updating the different objects when required, also updating the game stage
Implementing various solutions to typical game development challenges, such as collision detection, animations, power-ups etc.
Creating a Start Screen, a Menu Screen, a Game Screen, A Level Editor screen, allowing for user level development.
Requirements:
Basic understanding of Python Programming, ie- variables, lists, dictionaries, classes.
Basic understanding of importing modules, such as the pygame module
Already have the pygame module installed (comes with python)
Description:
I have done so many of the regular projects out there, such as a tic tac toe, chess, hangman, asteroids, connect 4, but all of these projects felt small and I found there to not be much variety when it comes to game tutorials. Most tutorials all cover the same games, with only variations in how they are coded. I also found that most tutorials, do not go through every element of a game, such as the start screen, all of the power ups, the score screens, etc.They usually only take you as far as the basic building blocks, and then leave you to create the rest, should you wish to continue.Most of these tutorials, have left me with a directory filled with what would be deemed as unfinished games.Hence I thought it would be great to put together a course on creating a game, with all of the game elements created and implemented in a step by step process, that leaves you at the end of the course, with a fully functional, and complete game. My hope is that you are able to understand how each element of this game is created and implemented, so that you gain further insight when deciding to tackle a challenge of your own. I also find the old games from the 80's and 90's as fantastic coding challenges, in particular when it comes to trying to understand how something may have been implemented.
Who this course is for:
Beginner Python Developers and enthusiasts
Game Developers, Beginners and Hobbyists.
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar
ebfa104c16660064fe553909b48e030c.jpg

Game Dev: Bomberman With Python, Pygame And Oop!
Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English​
| Size: 8.60 GB[/center]
| Duration: 11h 46m
Develop a game using Python and Object oriented programming

What you'll learn

Expand your understanding and use of variables, lists, dictionaries, for loops and while loops.

Expand your understanding and use of object oriented programming

Conceptualize programming challenges and discover solutions and methods for implementing these solutions to those challenges

Progress your python learning beyond learning the basics to a more advanced beginner project, gain confidence in tackling bigger projects.

Work on importing various modules into your program, as well as importing data between various python files

Sharing and updating data between the various objects within your program, updating the different objects when required, also updating the game stage

Implementing various solutions to typical game development challenges, such as collision detection, animations, power-ups etc.

Creating a Start Screen, a Menu Screen, a Game Screen, A Level Editor screen, allowing for user level development.

Requirements

Basic understanding of Python Programming, ie- variables, lists, dictionaries, classes.

Basic understanding of importing modules, such as the pygame module

Already have the pygame module installed (comes with python)

Description

I have done so many of the regular projects out there, such as a tic tac toe, chess, hangman, asteroids, connect 4, but all of these projects felt small and I found there to not be much variety when it comes to game tutorials. Most tutorials all cover the same games, with only variations in how they are coded. I also found that most tutorials, do not go through every element of a game, such as the start screen, all of the power ups, the score screens, etc.They usually only take you as far as the basic building blocks, and then leave you to create the rest, should you wish to continue.Most of these tutorials, have left me with a directory filled with what would be deemed as unfinished games.Hence I thought it would be great to put together a course on creating a game, with all of the game elements created and implemented in a step by step process, that leaves you at the end of the course, with a fully functional, and complete game. My hope is that you are able to understand how each element of this game is created and implemented, so that you gain further insight when deciding to tackle a challenge of your own. I also find the old games from the 80's and 90's as fantastic coding challenges, in particular when it comes to trying to understand how something may have been implemented.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 BomberMan Class

Lecture 3 Assets Class

Lecture 4 Game Class

Section 2: Creating the Player Character

Lecture 5 Creating the Player Class

Lecture 6 Moving the Player Character

Lecture 7 Getting the Player Images

Lecture 8 Animating the Player Character

Section 3: Creating the Level

Lecture 9 Creating the Level Matrix

Lecture 10 Creating the Block and Hard Block Class

Lecture 11 Creating the Soft block Class.

Lecture 12 Filling in the background, and Refactoring

Section 4: Player Movement Restrictions and Camera Movement

Lecture 13 Performing Collision Detection

Lecture 14 Easier Navigation through the Game Area

Lecture 15 Creating the "Camera" and scrolling around the screen

Section 5: Setting the Bombs, Bomb Animations, Explosions, Explosion animations.

Lecture 16 Creating the Bombs

Lecture 17 Inserting the Bombs into the level matrix, and Animating the Bombs

Lecture 18 Updating the Bomb Timer, exploding the Bomb, Updating the Player bomb count

Lecture 19 Limitng the Bomb Count, and Detonating the bomb at will

Section 6: Creating the Explosions and Fireballs

Lecture 20 The Explosions

Lecture 21 Creating and Animating the Explosion

Lecture 22 Calculating the Flame Path 1

Lecture 23 Calculating the Flame Path 2

Lecture 24 Calculating the Flame Path 3

Lecture 25 Creating the Fireball Element

Lecture 26 Destroying the Soft Blocks in Game

Section 7: Creating Enemies, Enemy animation, Enemy Movement, Enemy Destruction

Lecture 27 Creating the First Enemy - Ballom

Lecture 28 Moving the Enemy Character

Lecture 29 Changing Movement Direction after a Collision Detection

Lecture 30 Incorporating random Direction changes

Lecture 31 Animating the Enemy

Lecture 32 Populating the stage with Enemies

Section 8: Creating the More Advanced Enemies, Player Death and Respawn

Lecture 33 Creating the Line Of Sight for Enemy Characters

Lecture 34 Refactoring the Enemy Class, loading in the Onil Enemy Character

Lecture 35 Chasing the Player Character

Lecture 36 Loading in the Remaining Enemies, adding the Enemy Specials

Lecture 37 Refactoring the Player Code

Lecture 38 Regenerating the Stage, Structuring the Enemy Load order

Section 9: Creating and Implementing the Special Power Up Items

Lecture 39 Creating the Power Up Class

Lecture 40 Creating the Special Soft Blocks, Inserting them into the level matrix

Lecture 41 Creating each of the Special Power Up Methods, and calling them when needed.

Lecture 42 Ensuring all of the Power Abilities Work.

Lecture 43 Making the Invincibility Power up work, and Additional Collision detection.

Lecture 44 Implementing the Stage Exit item, and generating a New Stage

Lecture 45 Spawning new Enemies if exploding the special Items

Section 10: Creating the Information Panel

Lecture 46 Importing the necessary images for the Info Panel

Lecture 47 Creating and Updating the Level Timer, and ensuring the countdown takes place

Lecture 48 Creating and updating the Player Lives info, and the player Score info

Lecture 49 Implementing Scoring into the game

Section 11: Setting up the Start Screen, Creating the Level Transitions, and Sounds

Lecture 50 Implementing the Game Start Screen

Lecture 51 Implementing the Level Transition Screen

Lecture 52 Implementing Sounds and Background Music

Lecture 53 Implementing Character Sounds and Sound Effects

Lecture 54 Implementing Explosion and Power Up Sound Effects, Implementing the Top Score

Lecture 55 Finishing Up

Beginner Python Developers and enthusiasts,Game Developers, Beginners and Hobbyists.
YE4InB5j_o.jpg

363506399_rg.png

Code:
374887060_banner_240-32.png

Code:
361444878_fikper.png

Code:
Game Dev BomberMan with Python, Pygame and Oop!

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten