Cooking For People Who Don't Cook Good!

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
ace601aa5077263e6554c6f025b19e09.jpg

Free Download Cooking For People Who Don't Cook Good!
Published 11/2023
Created by Willie Garza, W.I.S.E. (Willie's Instructional School of Education)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 19 Lectures ( 3h 19m ) | Size: 4.3 GB

Learn Practical Cooking Fundamentals, Basics & Kitchen Culinary Skills Essential For The Every Day Home Cook!
What you'll learn
Learn how to blanch (boiling technique) vegetables and how to cook amazing side dishes
Learn how to prepare rice pilaf on a stove top successfully every time!
Learn how to cook an omelette with confidence
Learn how to properly prepare pasta and sauté a wonderful meal
Understand how to achieve the most nutrient value and flavor from frozen vegetables
Learn basic cooking techniques from sauté, browning butter, and seasoning food
Learn knife cutting techniques
Learn a few recipes to start your cooking journey and more
Learn overall confidence and control in the kitchen
Requirements
All Levels Welcome
Description
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT AWARDED UPON COMPLETION BY W.I.S.E. (Willie's Instructional School of Education)Food has always been with me, side-by-side, as a young boy and throughout my professional career. I worked in professional kitchens throughout my life learning with outstanding chefs and culinary enthusiasts. I am a Certified Personal Chef graduate from USPCA (United States Personal Chef Association) , created and was sole proprietor of "Food with Love" Personal Chef Service. I attended the California Culinary Academy, an affiliate of Le Cordon Bleu in San Francisco, CA. My experiences have taken me to conclude that practicing basic fundamentals are key to accomplishing greater success and progress in our development, and this is what I will impart to you in the kitchen with making the cooking process accessible to you at any stage in your development.What you'll learnLearn how to blanch (boiling technique) vegetables and how to cook amazing side dishesLearn how to prepare rice pilaf on a stove top successfully every time!Learn how to cook an omelette with confidenceLearn how to properly prepare pasta and sauté a wonderful mealUnderstand how to achieve the most nutrient value and flavor from frozen vegetablesLearn basic cooking techniques from sauté, browning butter, and seasoning foodLearn knife cutting techniquesLearn a few recipes to start your cooking journey Learn overall confidence and control in the kitchen, and moreUpon completion of this course, you may request a personalized certificate of achievement from W.I.S.E. (Willie's Instructional School of Education) Instructions will appear in your final course message.Looking forward seeing you in class and having fun cooking together! Remember, Life is delicious!Willie
Who this course is for
Beginners Wanting to Learn Cooking Basics
People with some skill already and want to learn more
Home Chefs
Home Cooks
Foodies
People who want to learn different approaches to cooking vegetables
Personal Chefs
People who are afraid or intimidated of cooking
People who want more confidence in the kitchen
The new college student leaving the nest and can't cook
Those who need to learn some cooking survival skills
Homepage
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten