C# Selenium Test Automation

dkmdkm

U P L O A D E R
751c05f61eb6ec9bc17a7e1ea4dccbb8.jpg

Free Download C# Selenium Test Automation
Published 4/2024
Created by Linh Hoang
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 33 Lectures ( 2h 4m ) | Size: 1 GB

Selenium UI Framework
What you'll learn:
How to automate browser actions with Selenium.
How to create NUnit tests in Visual Studio C#.
How to implement the Page Object Model design pattern.
How to build a robust and extensible Selenium UI testing framework.
Requirements:
To be successful, you need to be familiar with C#. Having a beginner's to moderate level of experience is sufficient.
Description:
A beginner's course on Selenium Test Automation in Visual Studio-C#.When it comes to Selenium, there is so much information available on the internet that it has become challenging to curate just the valuable pieces. When all you want is to learn how to get from point A to point B as quickly and efficiently as possible, right? Sometimes all you need is a little push in the right direction.Well, look no further! This course is tailored for students with zero background in Selenium and will take them as far as intermediate-level proficiency... should they wish. In addition to teaching the fundamental skills to perform automated Selenium actions, I will also impart my knowledge of how to build a robust and efficient UI testing framework.My framework architecture, along with my teaching techniques, will not only keep you engaged but will also help you retain the information through hands-on interactive lessons. The concepts I'll cover are modern and highly relevant in the industry. My development techniques and approaches are also transferable to software engineering roles where good coding practices are highly marketable.If you want to excel, then here is your opportunity to learn from a working professional like me, who has already curated all the information for you. I promise that you'll undoubtedly become more knowledgeable in Selenium testing upon completion of this course, or this one's on me. I'm looking forward to seeing your growth!The tools and resources used in this course are entirely free.
Who this course is for:
Software Engineers
QA Engineers
Automation Engineers
Homepage
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Code Inhalt zu sehen!
No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten