Batoparrot Vol. 1 Version 1: The Super Special Tekno - Replacement Arcade Mega Pack!

945311.jpg

Basispaket (588GB inkl. Wiederherstellungsdaten@DDL):

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Update + Fixes (54GB DDL):

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um Links zu sehen.

Sprache: englisch.

Da das Basispaket wohl einige Fehler enthält, sollte man zuerst das Update in das Basispaket integrieren und dann erst installieren

The Parrot has arrived...Welcome to Batoparrot!

Batoparrot is a full-on Teknoparrot UI for Batocera!!!

Ha ha, JUST KIDDING. Batoparrot is a parody system created for the sole purpose of making fun of, and protesting Teknoparrot's "Pay for Play" profit-driven structure.

The mock is real, and the troll levels will be over 9000...

In a nutshell, Batoparrot uses already available Arcade games in PC format (Steam, PC releases, etc.) to play the same counterpart Arcade game in Batocera. Of course, there are still many Arcade exclusives that can only be played by teknoparrot, but over time, more and more of these games are getting PC releases, and thus the need for teknoparrot dwindles... (slowly but surely.) The future of teknoparrot being the only option to play modern arcade games is not as sure as you think.

Things are changing...trust me.

In any case, if you primarily use Batocera, and have longed to play some of the more exciting Arcade titles, then have no fear, Batoparrot has come to the rescue. This game pack is for all those who want to have the Teknoparrot experience in Batocera, in a neat and clean interface, just like in Windows. I have painstakingly tested and selected the majority of games (with an addition of a few more) to line up with teknoparrot's current roster, all with a clean system view. All games launch and work perfectly.

A large portion of the logo artwork and media was also made by myself, with a good amount also sourced online from available media, and excellent deviant art sources. The games themselves are the same as found in the teknoparrot roster, and for many games, the versions I used are even better than their Arcade counterpart, due to added features.

Please be sure to read all the information before installing, and pay special attention to all included docs. Install the full game pack by following all instructions as outlined and please avoid any shortcuts. This will ensure everything gets installed cleanly and without error.

Support Batoparrot by simply downloading and installing it and then telling your friends and peeps about it. It's time to join the teknoparrot protest.

I hope you enjoy!

P.S. I made a small mistake in the gamelist.xml file in the batoparrot game pack folder. If the first game, "Air Twister" art and media doesn't show up in the games menu, just use the original gamelist.xml file from the Batoparrot Base Install.zip file.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Hello Everyone!

I missed a few items in my excitement to release Batoparrot to you, so I wanted to upload some fixes, along with a revised set of instructions and files to install Batoparrot.

If you have everything working already, then no need to download, but I do advise you to redo your initial installation using these files and instructions if you can. This is only for the first few steps.

NOTE: Please don't erase/wipe your game pack folder (526GB). Extract that folder as normal. This is just to revise/update the initial installation of batoparrot. (Steps 1 through 3 only!)

Kommentar

In der Börse ist nur das Erstellen neuer Download-Angebote erlaubt! Ignorierst du das, wird dein Beitrag ohne Vorwarnung gelöscht. Ein Eintrag ist offline? Dann nutze bitte den Link  Offline melden . Möchtest du stattdessen etwas zu einem Download schreiben, dann nutze den Link  Kommentieren . Beide Links findest du immer unter jedem Eintrag/Download.

Data-Load.in | Dataload.in

Auf Data-Load.in findest du Links zu kostenlosen Downloads für Filme, Serien, Dokumentationen, Anime, Animation & Zeichentrick, Audio / Musik, Software und Dokumente / Ebooks / Zeitschriften. Wir sind deine Boerse für kostenlose Downloads!

Ist Data-Load.in / Dataload.in legal?

Data-Load.in ist nicht illegal. Es werden keine zum Download angebotene Inhalte auf den Servern von Data-Load.in gespeichert.
Oben Unten